Welcome to Ancell Corporation
- distributed in the UK by Caltag Medsystems
The collaboration between Ancell Corporation and AdipoGen International allows us to bring the Ancell product range to our customers in the UK and Ireland.
The Source for High Quality Immunology Research Reagents
Ancell Corporation manufactures and supplies monoclonal antibodies, recombinant fusion proteins, isotype controls and second step reagents for immunology research. Because of the high performance characteristics and quality and their expertise, Ancell‘s antibodies and proteins are widely recognised reagents and are used and cited in many scientific publications.
Ancell offers a comprehensive range of human CD antibodies produced. They are purified and conjugated under optimized conditions and rigorously tested in cell lines and human samples. Most of the antibodies are developed and variously labelled to perform in multiple applications, including flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence. Several antibodies have functional applications (antagonistic antibodies). Ancell also offers a broad range of labelled and unlabelled biologically active recombinant fusion proteins (FC) that are complementary to their CD marker antibody panel.
- Download the full Ancell product range in excel format here and search by application. Tested applications include ELISA, Flow Cytometry, Western Blot, Function Applications, IHC, IP and ICC.
CD markers are an extremely diverse series of leukocyte surface proteins, used as cell markers, and found in various immune cell populations like B cells, thymocytes and T cells. CD proteins serve as receptors and ligands, and regulate cell signalling, cell adhesion and adaptive immunity. CD molecules are utilized in cell sorting techniques and cell populations are usually defined as either positive or negative, to indicate whether or not the cell fraction expresses a particular CD molecule. High-quality monoclonal antibodies against the CD markers allow researchers to easily examine cellular signalling events in complex cell populations and are commonly used for immunology, cancer and stem cell biology research.
Ancell's extensive panel of human CD antibodies is produced by its experienced in-house development team. The products are purified and conjugated under optimized conditions and rigorously tested in cell lines and human samples. Most of the antibodies are variously labelled to perform in multiple applications, including flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence. Several antibodies have functional applications (which may be used for activation, neutralization or blocking studies).
Selected High Quality Antibodies from Ancell Corporation
- Product Code: ANC-147-020 - Description: anti-CD4 (human), mAb (QS4120)
- Product Code: ANC-148-020 - Description: anti-CD4 (human), mAb (M-T441)
- Product Code: ANC-153-020 - Description: anti-CD8 (human), mAb (UCHT4)
- Product Code: ANC-165-020 - Description: anti-CD16 (human), mAb (3G8)
- Product Code: ANC-177-020 - Description: anti-CD28 (human), mAb (ANC28.1/5D10)
- Product Code: ANC-216-020 - Description: anti-CD64 (human), mAb (10.1)
- Product Code: ANC-376-020 - Description: anti-CD147 (human), mAb (UM-8D6)
- Product Code: ANC-359-020 - Description: anti-CD152 [CTLA-4] (hu), mAb (ANC152.2)
- Product Code: ANC-353-020 - Description: anti-CD154 [CD40L] (human), mAb (24-31)
- Product Code: ANC-400-020 - Description: anti-CD252 [CD134L; OX40L] (human), mAb (ANC10G1)
- Product Code: ANC-358-020 - Description: anti-Perforin (human), mAb (δG9)
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.