Welcome to Superbiochips - distributed exclusively in the UK by Caltag Medsystems
Based in Korea, Superbiochips brought the first commercial tissue array slide to market.
Tissue array slides contain many samples from conventional histological paraffin blocks, allowing tissues from multiple patients to be analysed simultaneously. They are produced by a method of re-locating tissue from conventional histologic paraffin blocks so that tissue from multiple patients or blocks can be seen on the same slide. This is done by using a needle to biopsy a standard histologic sections and placing the core into an array on a recipient paraffin block.
- Superbiochips Tissue Arrays - human
- Superbiochips Tissue Arrays - mouse
- Superbiochips Tissue Arrays - rat
- Superbiochips Tissue Arrays - other animals
- In situ hybridization, RNA or DNA
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH)
- In situ PCR, RNA or DNA
- TUNEL for apoptosis
Advantage of Tissue Array Slides
- Experimental uniformity
- Saving the assay volume
- Reduce the number of slides and workload
- Large cores of 2.0 mm in diameter
- Fresh-cut slides
- No adhesive tape for sectioning
Storage and Stability
- Individual slide is paraffin-coated and put in an air-tight pack with inert gas.
- Tissue array slides are shipped in room temperature.
- If the slides are stored in 4 degree, they are good up to one year.
Change of Packaging Information - Please be aware that from January 2012 the packing method of the tissue array slides has changed. The slides are not covered with an excessive amount of paraffin, but are packaged in 99% nitrogen gas. This is a confirmed new method that is effective in antigen preservation for at least 6 months.
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.