Caltag Medsystems Coronavirus Update
In these uncertain times caused by the outbreak of
Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we
are doing here at Caltag Medsystems to support you with your research reagent
It is fundamental for Caltag Medsystems to continue providing research reagents and technical support to the European scientific community in this critical moment.
We would like to reassure you that we are constantly monitoring the situation with the goal of maintaining uninterrupted shipments of our products, while also protecting the health of our employees.
Our partners who collect fresh LeukoPaks, Mobilised LeukoPaks and Bone Marrow are all currently still operating as normal and we are working closely with our couriers to achieve the quickest possible delivery time for these critical products.
What Caltag Medsystems are doing to protect our staff and customers:
- Home working for our employees where possible.
- Providing additional training for staff on site to ensure the continuity of operation and practicing social distancing.
- Increasing stock at our UK facility for popular products.
- Coordinating with our shipping service providers (FedEx, DHL, TNT and QuickStat) and adjusting as the situation evolve.
- Following the strictest hygiene standards with hand sanitiser stations around the business, disinfectant sprays and alcohol wipes at workstations, and posters reminding staff to wash their hands regularly.
- Cancelling all non-essential travel.
Our technical support team are all available for quote requests, general enquiries and support, and will contact you directly if any delay in processing and fulfilling your request occurs. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a live chat function on our website which can be utilised for any questions that you may have.
We remain committed to delivering research tools necessary for the next medical breakthrough. As always, please contact us if there is anything else, we can do to make your job easier. There is no question this is a time of great uncertainty. While we don’t know exactly what the future may hold, we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we will emerge from this stronger than ever.
Sales & Marketing Manager