Welcome to Cytognos - Distributed Exclusively in the UK & Ireland by Caltag Medsystems
Cytognos is a biotechnology company committed to advancing Flow Cytometry through the design and development of new reagents, software and techniques. It is an ISO 9001: 2000 registered company and CE licensed for IVD production providing high-value products and services for cell analysis and diagnostics.
The Cytognos portfolio can be organised into 3 main categories:
EuroFlow Screening Tubes
EuroFlow™ is a scientific consortium of companies and diagnostic research groups, regarded as experts in the fields of flow cytometry and molecular diagnosis. EuroFlow™ is dedicated towards the development and standardisation of fast, accurate, and highly sensitive flow cytometry tests for the diagnosis & classification of haematological malignancies, including the evaluation of treatment effectiveness during follow-up. As a member of the EuroFlow Consortium, Cytognos manufacture a number of EuroFlow validated screening tubes:
- Lymphoid Screening
- Acute Leukaemia Screening:
- Plasma Cell Screening:
- Multiple Myeloma Minimal Residual Disease:
In addition to screening tubes, Cytognos also produce a number of EuroFlow validated antibodies (single and multi-colour), which you can view here.
Infinicyt V2.0: Flow Cytometry Data Analysis Software
Infinicyt™ is the most advanced software for data integration and multidimensional analysis of flow cytometry files. The programme offers a wide range of tools that have been developed to give new solutions when analysing flow cytometry data, including direct access to Euroflow™ reference databases.
There are several webinars scheduled on the features and applications of Infinicyt™. Please click here to view the schedule, and to register for a webinar.
Version 2.0 - What's New?
Version 2.0 is now available, which offers several improvements and new features compared to previous versions, at the same price as version 1.8.
Find more details, including an introductory video at www.infinicyt.com.
- EuroFlow™ Databases for screening, orientation, classification and monitoring of:
- MM MRD – Monitoring Automatic Gating and Identification (AG&I).
- PID Orientation Tube (PIDOT) – Automatic Gating and Identification (AG&I). (Specific for each patient age and type of sample).
- ALOT – Compass Classification
- Clustering analysis – separate your sample in groups of highly similar immunophenotype profile for an easier interpretation
- New features & improvements in Analysis
- More flexibility with Diagrams
- Population Tree & Statistics improvements
- New and updated profiles
- More options with reports
- New Maturation plot types
- Better interpretation of data with Compensation Matrix
- File Management – Auto-recover options and Auto-recover option and compatibility with different types of cytometers and manufacturers
- New features & improvements in Guided Modules
- Offline Compensation
- Batch Analysis
- Download full details of what’s new in V2.0?
Basic and Advanced Licences
Infinicyt Software Basic Module 2.0 – First Licence
Infinicyt Software Advanced module 2.0 – First License
Infinicyt Maintenance Upgrade
EuroFlow™ Database Accesses (Package of 100 accesses)
Depending on your needs, Infinicyt is available as two licenses: Basic or Advanced. The Advanced Licence is an add-on to the Basic Licence, and includes additional features such as:
- Allows access to the EuroFlow™ database
- Additional Analysis tools: Calculate Data tool, Clustering tool, Maturation Studies, and Database Construction – Compass Tool
- Guided Modules: Offline compensation module
Infinicyt is available as free 30 day demo:
Visit www.infinicyt.com for further details:
Cytognos are able to provide training webinars for both new and advanced users to give further information on the features of Infinicyt. If you are interested in attending the next webinar, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flow Cytometry Reagents: Antibodies and Multicolour Cocktails
If you require any further information about any of Cytognos’ products, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.