Welcome to DV Biologics – distributed across Europe by Caltag Medsystems
DV Biologics LLC is a supplier of human biological tools to academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies engaging in cell and drug based discovery and development. They aim to advance the innovation of technology that will ultimately be used to treat or prevent multiple human degenerative disorders and diseases.
DV Biologics offers a diverse range of novel, human biological tools that may otherwise be difficult to source. Their products and services can be used to study various human pathological conditions in addition to an expanded product portfolio of cell types and tissue-derived products.
- Primary Cell cDNAs
- Primary Human Cells
- Primary Human Endothelial Cells
- Primary Human Epithelial Cells
- Primary Human Fibroblast Cells
- Total RNA
- Stem Cells
- Media and Supplements
- Cell line Lysate
- Human Tissue Arrays
"I like that DV offers products which are still 'hard' to find such as diseased cell types as well as media for culturing these cells."
- Scientist, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics
"Simple protocol, less reagents and good quality cells!!! It works!!!"
- Principal Investigator, RaNA Therapeutics
DV Biologics is comprised of LIFEbank; a range of product lines focused on cells and systems, and BIOsource; a custom product and service offering.
LIFEbank includes tissue-derived, cell-based, genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomic biological tools produced from a diverse range of human specimens from multiple pathological and genetic states and various developmental stages. These include:
- Normal Human Cells
- Genomic/Proteomic Systems
- Disease-Specific Systems
- Cellutions Media
BIOsource is designed to provide research and pharmaceutical laboratories with customised biological products for virtually any research need.
It offers custom cell characterization and isolation services to companies and research organisations specialising in the field of medicine, cell and tissue engineering, and development of cell regeneration therapies.
BIOsource services include:
- Growth and maintenance of specific cell types,
- Sourcing the best cells for iPSC lines
- Growth and maintenance of undifferentiated stem cells for in vitro differentiation to hematopoietic, pancreatic, endothelial and neural lineages
- Analysis of gene expression patterns during culture and differentiation, etc.
Genomic Services include:
- Gene expression profiling (microarray study validation)
- Copy number determination of DNA or RNA targets
- siRNA knockdown validation
- Allelic discrimination / SNP genotyping
- Transgenic mouse genotyping
- Microbial detection
- Real-time PCR pluripotency/differentiation assays, etc.
The BIOsource Genomic services also offer a pathological screening service where biological specimens may be submitted for detection of Hepatitis B, C, HIV I & II and other viral and bacterial contaminants.
For further information about DV Biologics or any of their products please call +44 (0)1280 827460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.