Tissue Culture Services
- AllCells specialises in Tissue Culture Services for haematopoietic and immunological cells collected from healthy or diseased donors.
- Their onsite collection for Bone Marrow, Whole Blood and Leukapheresis products allows direct analysis within 1 hour of cell collection.
- Choose samples for analysis by blood type, gender, ethnicity and age.
- Donor recruitment programmes are available plus donor recall and matched samples.
AllCells tissue culture services are useful in studying the kinetics of cellular response to external stimuli. A wide range of platforms for analysis of cell proliferation and viability is available, including MTT, MTS, CTG, and Annexin V assays. As tissue collection is onsite at the Allcells facility, culture and analysis is performed immediately upon harvesting, with superior results.
Tissue Culture Services include:
- Luminex® (single, multiplex)
- In Vitro Proliferation / Inhibition assays (EC50)
- Cell Proliferation Assays (viability, cell counting)
- Toxicology Studies
- Diseased Cells
Luminex (single, multiple)
The Luminex Bead Array System allows for a high throughput, multi-target analysis of cytokines, proteins, and nucleic acids for researchers and is used in many clinical and research applications.
In Vitro Proliferation/Inhibition Assays (EC50)
To study the kinetics of cell viability in a drug compound screening, AllCells implement specific cell viability assays. Alternatively, cell viability assays may be used for inhibition studies illustrating the kinetics of your cells EC50/ IC50 analysis.
Cell Proliferation Assays
Researchers looking to track the proliferative or cytotoxic effects of compound treatment on different cell types may use assays such as CFSE intensity, DNA-exclusion dyes, and Annexin-V binding.
- CFSE intensity - flow cytometric assay using a fluorescent dye that binds cell membrane, intensity correlates with number of cell divisions
- DNA-exclusion dyes - cell viability based on membrane integrity
- Annexin-V binding - flow based assay using a protein that is presented on the outer membrane during apoptosis
- MTS/MTT/CTG - bioluminescent measurement of enzyme activity, indicating cell proliferation
AllCells bioservices can help with QC validation of toxic effects on cells by certain compounds.
AllCells serves as a reliable source for a variety of haematological, oncologic, and autoimmune diseased cells that can be used with multiple bioservices including compound screening, biomarker discovery, and characterization of specific diseased cells. AllCells source their own cells, have control over their own supply, and can customize based on research demands.
Their Bioservices team can provide customized applications of the system to accelerate your research. In addition to tissue culture services we also provide a number of other services including: immunoassays, flow cytometry, protein analysis, genotyping and stem cell assays.
Compound treatment: A schematic example of a customer request submitted to Tissue Culture Services:
For further information regarding Tissue Culture services, or if you require a quotation, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1280 827460.