Welcome to Cytognos - distributed exclusively in the UK by Caltag Medsystems
Cytognos is a biotechnology company committed to advancing Flow Cytometry through the design and development of new reagents, software and techniques. It is an ISO 9001: 2000 registered company and CE licensed for IVD production providing high-value products and services for cell analysis and diagnostics.
The Cytognos portfolio can be organized into 3 main categories:
- Infinicyt - a flow cytometry analysis software programme
- Flow Cytometry Reagents
- Euroflow Product Line – flow cytometry standardisation
Cytognos provides Infinicyt™, a flow cytometry analysis software programme that provides an innovative approach for data integration and multidimensional analysis of flow cytometry data. Its state-of-the-art features make analysis and interpretation of results easier, faster and more accurate.
It is recommended by the EuroFlow™ consortium.
Free demo disks available, please contact us: Call +44 (0) 1280 827460 or email us. Alternatively download a free 1 month trial of Infinicyt Software here.
- 30 days free demo
- Analysis Strategy
- Batch Analysis
- File Merge
- Calculate Data
- APS (Automatic Population Separator)
- Multiple ways of data display
- Reference Image
- Customisable Report
Infinicyt allows a wide range of flow cytometry data analysis possibilities permitting a potentially infinite number of dimensions to be examined.
- Merge different data files from one or more samples - Multiple-tube analysis in a single step!
- Calculate parameters not directly measured and multidimensional reconstruction with real and estimated data.
- Integrated information is represented in an easy way with the most powerful tools for N-Colour analysis, statistics and reports.
Cytognos markets a large number of antibodies directed against human antigens, isotype controls and single, double and triple reagents to study cell cycle and DNA content (multiple myeloma, Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia B-Cell Non-Hodgkin B, Screening for Bladder Cancer), multicolor Kits for studying lymphocyte subpopulations, monitoring and screening of multiple myeloma paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
Cytognos have also developed systems of absolute cell count and erythrocyte lysing solution Quicklysis.
- EuroFlow™ Reagents
- DNA Studies (Cycloscope™)
- EuroFlow™ Screening Tubes (EuroFlow™ Screening LST-11, EuroFlow™ Screening SST-10, EuroFlow™ Screening ALOT-7)
- Lysing Solution (Quicklysis™)
- Absolute Counts (Perfect-Count Microspheres™, LeucoFinder™)
- Multicolour Kits (Lymphogram®, Lymphoclonal™, Clonalpath™, Dendritic Cell Exclusion Kit, PNH Screening Kit, Custom Combinations)
- Antibodies (Single, Double and Triple Colour Antibodies, Isotype Controls)
Cytognos is an ISO 9001: 2000 registered company and CE licensed for IVD production providing high-value products and services for cell analysis and diagnostics.
EuroFlow Product Line
EuroFlow™ is a scientific consortium whose main objective is the development and standardization of fast, accurate, and highly sensitive flow cytometric tests for diagnosis and prognostic (sub)classification of haematological malignancies. Read more here or visit the Cytognos section of the Euroflow website.
Cytognos provides a number of EuroFlow™ screening tubes for flow cytometry standardization including:
- Lymphoid Screening Tube (LST: Evaluation of lymphoid cell populations with a single test)
- Acute Leukaemia Orientation Tube (ALOT: Rapid and efficient analysis of acute leukaemia samples)
- Small Sample Screening Tube (SST: Efficient evaluation of small samples from suspected lymphoma cases)
- Plasma Cell Screening Tube (PCST)
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.