Lifeline® Cell Technology – Specialise in Primary Cells and High-Performance Media for the Best Possible Research Outcomes
The founders of Lifeline® Cell Technology have been working in the field of cell culture for over 25 years and continue to be an industry leader by providing unequalled value through meticulous quality testing, constant innovation, and a passion to provide the best customer and technical care.
Lifeline® Cell Technology can provide:
Primary Human Cells
Lifeline® Cell Technology provides primary human cells that are directly cultured from their source organ tissue, with cells available from the following tissue types: adipose, bladder, blood, bone marrow, breast, cardiac, cardiovascular, eye, kidney, lung-airway, mouth, neural stem cells, male reproductive, female reproductive, skeletal muscle, skin, and umbilical cord.
All of Lifeline® normal and diseased human cells:
- Need not be exposed to antimicrobials or phenol red when cultured in Lifeline® culture media. Antimicrobials and phenol red are not needed, and not recommended, to achieve optimal cell performance. These supplements can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
- Are negative for mycoplasma, and negative for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Are negative for HIV, HBV, and HCB by PCR.
Lifeline® primary human cells include: endothelial, epithelial (including keratinocytes), fibroblasts, hematopoietic, melanocytes, mesenchymal stem cells, neural stem cells, skeletal muscle cells, and smooth muscle cells.
Donor Demographic Information for Human Cells
Need to purchase cells with specific Donor Demographics? Just ask us about Lifeline® Donor Demographic information.
No matter what type of cells you need for your research, you'll find valuable donor information available. You can confidently select what lot best fits your research needs.
- You can have donor-specific vials reserved for you for up to 30 days at no charge.
- Custom cell isolations: You can have cell lots created specifically for you based on the research needs.
- You'll feel confident about publishing your research, because all available lots have donor consent
Lifeline® Donor Demographics include:
- Age of donor
- Gender of donor
- Ethnicity of donor
- Smoker vs non-smoker
- Cause of Death (if applicable)
- Relevant Medical History
- Location of Organ
- Population Doubling Time for 1st time out of Cryopreservation
- Average Population Doubling Time
Having donor-specific information may help you alleviate additional testing. Donor age and cell passage can affect differentiation in some cases.
To request a list of Donor-Specific Cells, please contact us.
Lifeline® Cell Culture Media Optimised for Primary Cells for Better Results
Primary Cells cultured in Lifeline® medium out-perform cells grown in any similar medium.
You'll get consistently reproducible results with Lifeline® media! Each Lifeline® medium is balanced and supplemented expressly for a particular Primary Cell type, to maximize that individual cell type's life expectancy.
- Your cells will plate better using Lifeline®optimized media (as compared to our nearest competitors' media or traditional high-serum media)
- Your cells will grow more quickly in Lifeline® media than in other commercially-available media
- Cells will maintain better morphology when cultured in Lifeline® media
- Lifeline® media will support the growth of Primary Cells over a period of at least 15 population doublings.
- Lifeline® media contain no antimicrobials and no phenol red (except RPMI) - components which can cause cell stress and “masking effects” that may negatively impact experimental results.
- ISO-style rigorous quality control and testing ensures sterility and guaranteed performance.
If you're not achieving optimal results, it may be because you're not using the medium optimised for the specific type of Primary Cells you're working with.
Cell Culture Supplements and Reagents
Lifeline® Cell Technology can provide:
- Attachment Factors
- Freezing Reagents
- Growth Factors and LifeFactors®
- Stain Kits
- Stem Cell Differentiation Kits
- Subculture Reagents