Welcome to Biotech Support Group - Distributed in the UK, Ireland and France by Caltag Medsystems
Proteomic & Genomic Sample Prep and Enrichment
Biotech Support Group provide separation and enrichment tools for the preparation of samples for proteomics and genomics.
The surface chemistries of Biotech Support Group kits focus on selective protein binding and ensure functional and structural properties of samples are retained. This is essential for functional studies and for enrichment of enzyme biomarkers – allowing for better data quality for all downstream proteomic and biomarker analyses.
- Consumable use, not derived from biologicals
- Functional integrity, suitable for functional and chemical proteomics
- On-bead digestion, improves performance and workflow
- Strategies for both enrichment of low abundance proteomes, or depletion of high abundance proteins.
If you have any specific requirements or need help sourcing a particular product, then please get in touch. To view the full range of products available from Biotech Support Group, please click here.
Albumin Removal Kits
Haemoglobin Removal Kits
Lipid Removal & Clarification
- Extensively cited
- Replaces hazardous hydrocarbons
- Diverse samples
Urine Protein & Low Abundance Enrichment
- Alternative to UF/alcohol
- New prospecting strategies
Class Specific Enrichment - Kinases, Glycoproteins, Viruses
Genomic Sample Preparation
Functional & Chemical Proteomics
Sample Prep: Multiple Applications
- Detergent removal
- Protein removal
The BSG Advantage
All BSG products have the following common features and advantages:
- No specialised instruments or HPLC required
- Economical surface chemistries, not derived from biologicals
- No regeneration, therefore no prep to prep variability
- Simple & fast protocols for microfuge binding/washing and elution.
2. Diverse Strategies for Enrichment/Depletion
- Products support strategies for both enrichment of low abundance proteomes, or depletion of high abundance proteins
- Species agnostic, not derived from biologicals.
3. On-Bead Digestion: Efficient Workflows and Improved Data
- Simple, reproducible workflows
- Equivalent or better than in-solution digestion
- Seamless to LC-MS, no desalting or C18 separations
- Unique proteolytic efficiencies
4. Functional Integrity Maintained Throughout All Separations
- Mild buffer conditions maintains native structure with retained enzymatic, functional & bio-activities
- Supports enzyme biomarker assays
- Functional & chemical proteomics
- Structural & activity-probe proteomics
- Top-down & Array Bridge PEP proteomics
Hexokinase Activity in Normal and Lung Cancer patient Serum With & Without AlbuVoid™ Enrichment
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.